The Good News about Investing with Ter Scott, Specifically through Drive Planning.


I’m writing this because many know me as a business consultant and not so much as a financial consultant. I want to be totally transparent, and at the risk of over explaining, I may even present more information here than you want.

Over and above the typical vetting, licensing, experience and high amount of E and O insurance, I'm sharing here my #1 reason (among others) why anyone can have full confidence in working with me and Drive Planning; it's buried in the content below but hopefully it will stand out to you... 

With my years of experience in working with small to medium businesses for well over 40 years, I am confident that I can walk into any retail business and immediately inform them of 10 to 100 ways they could increase their bottom line. If interested, you may want to check out my UNDERCOVER Secret Patron service.

In full transparency, I’ve just started with Drive Planning this year in 2023. With my background as an insurance agent and as I said, working with literally hundreds of businesses over the years, adding what Drive Planning provides to the “Cash Flow” part of my ABC Consulting is, I believe, beneficial to my clients.

When you are looking for a professional anywhere and in any area of expertise, I think that you first should look for someone with integrity. The rest comes with time and experience. A dentist had to have their first client; a lawyer had to have their first case, and as crazy and something one may not want to think about is that a brain surgeon had to have his or her first patient. When you get integrity, everything else works out.

Because (maybe) “even a child or monkey” could do what I do, technology has taken many advisors out of the picture in many industries; all the way from DIY insurance, and DIY logo creation to DIY self-ordering of fast food, I think you would be most concerned more about the outcome of the insurance, logo design and your Happy Meal. Today, financial calculators and systems do most of the work (ever heard of TurboTax?).

Also, when you are working in the arena of real estate investing, for example, the bank or lender is not concerned about you and your credit; they are concerned in the property. You can have terrible credit or no credit and have little or no experience in real estate investing and the lender would have zero problems loaning the money on the asset. I use my expertise in dealing with businesses and personal coaching for all of these years to direct you to the asset.

This is the same with the products (assets) offered by Drive Planning. If I had zero experience in working with business consulting and personal coaching, anyone can still have full confidence in working with me and the private investments provided by Drive Planning (like the Real Estate Investment Loan, Multi-Family Real Estate, Storage Unit Investments; and even opportunities most people don’t even know about like Conservative Easements and Velocity Banking). My client, just like any lender, shouldn’t be as concerned about me as they are should be about the investment. The advisor isn’t “what’s on trial”; it is the investment.

I get it. My experience tells me that it is just as easy to work with an *accredited investor than it is with someone who is not (I don’t have to educate them as much and they know that it’s the opportunity and not the messenger that they are considering). However, I and Drive Planning welcome non-accredited investors too. That’s the beauty of working with a private company. We bring the strategies of the affluent (accredited investors) to those who don’t have that kind of money to invest or understand the workings of investing at this level, because this simply is not the sphere of influence or knowledge that they live in every day.

So, maybe what I do may not be so simple that a child or monkey can do it, but today, most things are mostly “push button” and automated. Plus, it’s the investment that is what needs to perform; once I make a recommendation, I’m pretty much out of the picture.

There is one other major component for you to be able to have confidence. I work with professionals who are financial giants, both in their thinking and in years of experience. I was vetted by the team at Drive, and privileged to be part of it.

You may not have even considered this in your thoughts, but I have. What happens if I die or leave Drive Planning? Well, are you investing in me or the product? If something happens to me, you’ll work with someone above me. If something happens to him or her, you’ll continue up the chain.

And finally, if you’ve read this far, I AM NOT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYONE TO WORK WITH ME. I must share that I don’t and won’t work with everyone.

The reason why I can’t work with everyone is that there are only so many hours in the day for you and me.

The reason why I won’t work with everyone is that I must know without a shadow of a doubt that I am helping a person and not hurting them. I’m directing people to a better today and future. I guess that’s the integrity part of me talking.

If you would like to consider the products and services of Drive Planning, with me (and the team) as your adviser(s), visit DrivePlanning.com. Find the contact form, and my name is on the advisor drop down. Leave me a message and let me know what you have in mind. Let’s start a conversation.



No comments:

Post a Comment