Getting a 10% ROR every 3 months in real estate without getting your fingernails is easy with Terry Scott at Drive Planning.

READ MY LETTER. 

This is real. This is only one investment that I offer through Drive Planning. We offer other services too. Protect yourself. Protect your money. 

Visit DrivePlanning.com and see everything. Then return here and use the contact form or choose my name, Terry Scott from the list of advisors and leave me a message there. 

My financial consulting part of my business can seem complicated but I make it so simple that even I can understand it. That really isn't a joke. In high school math and me did not get along. Now I'm working with figures and client's money with has to do with math, but it has more to do with integrity. 

I'm also all about saving and making time. So, if I can take a letter like this and use it to help my clients to see what they can do with only $20K by publishing it here and presenting to many instead of one with one, everyone wins. 

So what do I have here? This is an actual letter that I sent to a client who will be investing $20K. There is a 10% ROR every three months. So, every three months a client having invested $20K can take $2000, keep the $20K working and again in 3 months take out another $2,000 and repeat every 3 months. 

You'll also see how fast the money acrues if you kept it working for just 4 quarters; in just one year your account totals $29,282.00 and in just 5 years, your $20K has become $134,550.00 and if you didn't touch that, you can take out $12,232 every 3 months. 

Would you like returns like this? Visit www.DrivePlanning.com and pull my name from the advisors droplist and leave me a message. Or, you can use the contact form on this page. 

Enjoy reading this "happy letter" I sent out today. 

Terry Scott

Financial Consultant

Drive Planning 

6/12/23 

Hello Name and Name,

Good day.

Thanks for your call on Friday and I hope you had a great weekend.

OK, here are the figures when plugged into the calculator… carried out to 5 years.


 

If you choose to keep your investment revolving after the 4th quarter (1 year) you would have $29,282.00.

-       $20,000 initial investment

-       $8,000 (4 x $2,000 quarterly)

-       $1,282.00 is the additional compounding interest accrued:

$2,000

$2,200

$2,420

$2,662

TOTAL:

$29,282.00 after 4 quarters; 1 full year. 

-       Also note, after quarter one; you can claim your $2,000 interest and do so every quarter as long as you don’t touch your $22,000.00 investment.

-       If you choose to wait until quarter 12; 3 full years, you can claim your $5,706 interest and do so every quarter as long as you don’t cash out your $62,768.57 investment. (Yes, that’s right. In just 3 years your initial $20,000 investment becomes $62,768.57.

-       If you choose to wait until after quarter 20; 5 full years, you can claim $12,232 interest every 3 months as long as you don’t cash out your $134,550.00 investment. (Yes, your initial investment of $20,000 becomes $234,550.00 in just 5 years).

As you can see, you’ll be accumulating substantial capital gains that later, as you get this rolling, we should look at ways to avoid or minimize.

Hopefully, I’ve made this clear and all of my copying and pasting is correct.

Let me know if you have further questions and whether or not you want to more forward on this.

Make it a great day!

Terry

 Visit DrivePlanning.com and see everything. Then return here and use the contact form or choose my name, Terry Scott from the list of advisors and leave me a message there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment