Tranzact Card and Business Overview for Individuals and Business Owners UPDATED

Yes, we have a live V.I.P. tonight! 


I just got the message: 

Load up tonights call, Im bringing the heat 🔥🔥. Why Tranzact Why now ! Any direct sales professionals you may have, need to hear this message tonight. @everyone
Everything is in our pay plan.
6 PM PST / 9 PM EST. Be on early !

Of course, that happens to be 8 PM Central time (where I live; but this is a worldwide opportunity). 

Before or after you attend, be sure to visit here to get all the details and ask me questions (you can join there too). 

To attend V.I.P. information session, CLICK HERE

In addition to getting Tranzact cards out to as many people as possible so they can literally DOUBLE THEIR BUYING POWER, which is so important in this time of HIGH INFLATION, HIGH COST OF LIVING, AND TAXATION, I'm also building a national team of people who want to own their own Franchise type of business but without all the hassles and financial barrier to start (for now, you can start your business for only $495; and $150 per month, and the $150 a month doesn't start until this November, plus I'll show you how you won't have to pay the monthly $150 fee and I will also help you market your busines for free!). 

And, oh BTW, if you only want the card, there is a small cost; $25 ($25 to save and earn thousands in ZBucks!). If you don't get more than your $25 in using this VISA Debit Card, let me know and I will personally refund you your $25! I'm that serious. 

Attend tonight's V.I.P. info session and then CLICK HERE to move forward. If you have any questions before joining, I'm here to help. I'm very serious about helping people DOUBLE THEIR BUYING POWER and helping those who join me in helping people to DOUBLE THEIR BUYING POWER. 




No comments:

Post a Comment