How can I collect my covid funds? GET A $1000 REWARD to refer! Get COVID funds that are owed you as a self-employed person, care giver, 1099er …


THIS JUST IN... CLICK HERE TO SEE UPDATED INFORMATION AND HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST FOR FUNDS.


What you are about to read is real, but it is time sensitive - your monies will expire soon. If you read this and do not use the contact form on this page, call or text me to GET THE PROCESS STARTED, the government WILL KEEP IT. 

When you call me, I will tell you that you will not get me live as I'm on the phone constantly talking to people and processing their money so they can see checks like $20,000 for year 2020 and $44,000 for year 2021. SO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE and I will get back to you. My message states something like, "This is Terry Scott, thank you for calling". That's me. 

I've updated this post with additional information at the bottom of this page. IT'S IN RED because it is IMPORTANT. Please read this entire page. I look forward to your call. 

How can I collect my covid funds? 

I know that most people (a very high percentage) did not get the COVID RELIEF check

of upwards of 30K … PER YEARS 2021 and 2022.

I can help…

This short video

(preset at a fast speed to save you time)

by my friend and business associate

JT McDonald explains:

• How you as an individual can get your money

• How you as an entrepreneur can help others get their money

AND…

• How ANYONE can get $1000 Referral REWARD

when sharing this video with others who participate.

Click on the image to see video: 


 

Don't wait, get information today. This expires soon. 

Contact me, Terry Scott by using the contact form on this page or calling my office using the information in the image below. Be sure to leave a message if I do not answer. It's my cell so feel free to text me as well. 

How many people with side hustles do you know? 

Get a $1000 reward just by letting them know that they may qualify for COVID money. 

Who mows your lawn, resides your house, watches your kids, fixes your car, is your caregiver, and the list goes on and on as to those who missed out on work and monies during COVID shut down and related.

Also, YOU MAY HAVE COVID MONEY OWED YOU. 


Don't wait, get information today. This expires soon. 

Contact me, Terry Scott by using the contact form on this page or calling my office using the information in the image below. Be sure to leave a message if I do not answer. It's my cell so feel free to text me as well. 

This is not “welfare”; these are government funds allotted that helped keep businesses going and are also available to you but most do not know about it or how to claim it. You may have up to $31K owed you for each year of 2021 and 2022.


Don't wait, get information today. This expires soon. 

Contact me, Terry Scott by using the contact form on this page or calling my office using the information in the image below. Be sure to leave a message if I do not answer. It's my cell so feel free to text me as well. 

It doesn’t cost anything to find out; we’ll do that on our own dime. If you are owed money, we only receive a percentage of your refund. If you think you can use the money and put it to better use than the government, contact me for more information.




#CoronaUpdate #Covid_19 #LockdownSA #StayAtHome #Covid19inSA #Covid_19SA #DAY25 #Day25OfLockdown #WFH / #WorkingFromHome

Contact me, Terry Scott by using the contact form on this page or calling my office using the information in the image below. Be sure to leave a message if I do not answer. It's my cell so feel free to text me as well. 



ATTN: SELF EMPLOYED 1099ers... YOU ARE OWED MONEY. 

(As a professional financial consultantant with All Solutions Known, this is part of what I do; it is not a scam).

YOU ARE OWED MONEY. I HELP YOU COLLECT IT.


I believe that you are in a position to help me to help a lot of people. And every time you do,

I will give you $1000 for yourself or for a charity in your name.

I’m working with 1099 SMALL business owners on tax incentives and funds like the PPP and the ERC, but this isn’t either. Our team finds UNCLAIMED FAMILY MEDICAL LEAVE ACT COVID 19 FUNDS.

Did you or an employee miss any days of work from 2020 – 2021?
YOU QUALIFY.

Did your kids miss school?
YOU QUALIFY.

Did you have to quarantine because of COVID?
YOU QUALIFY.

Did you take care of a family member, friend, or extended relative or loved one with COVID?
YOU QUALIFY.

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY?
You just answer a few questions; we do all of the processing. You could see a check in your hands of $31K for year 2020 and $44K for year 2021 in about 6 weeks. (Amounts depend on all the particulars that take place inside the processing that we do, but we are seeing checks in these amounts and more). This is time sensitive so contact me letting me know that you are interested. If not, I understand and will move on to someone who thinks that $20,000 to $44,000 (for just one of these two years) would be helpful to their cash flow.

Don’t forget, you’ll get an easy $1000 for every other 1099er that you refer for me to help. (Sorry, you must be a self-employed 1099 person to qualify).

Contact me now. Use the contact form on this page or for faster communication, text or call the number shown in the box above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment