Linkedin, How to Get People to Look at Your Profile.

Image result for linkedin
If you want people to look at your LinkedIn profile, 
here's what you need to do: 

Update your profile so it is "current", interesting to read, has a "call for action" for what you offer with links to important web pages, and this gives you a reason to
Ask them to look at it, and give you comments if they would like.

Here are ways to "ask":

Post something like, "Hello all, I've just updated my profile and would love to get your opinion on it".

Or, "Ter Scott (your name) just updated his profile using tips and tricks he learned from a LinkedIn Guru".

Or, post: "Thanks for all who have visited my updated profile".

Any thing like the above will get people there. The important thing is to have something professional and a call to action for those who visit.

TIP: I keep a copy of the message below in a Word doc so when I see that people "viewed my profile" I send them a personal message by copying and pasting the following message and inserting their name.


Hello, (insert name) 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my updated profile! 

My life and business are all about helping you. Tell me who your best, ideal customer is and I’ll use my worldwide contacts to send people (and prospective) customers your way. 

When I can help you or someone you know with Life & Legacy Coaching™ and Business Bricks to Clicks Consulting™; which includes tax savings, business expense reductions and unique positioning products , let me know! 

Make it a great day! 

Ter Scott! 

www.terscott.com  Get all Tax Credits/Incentives: https://gmg.me/251784 
Professionals Helping Professionals: http://www.StrydeAdvisors.com/251785 

View my LinkedIn Profile

If you have any topics you'd like me to cover please let me know in the comments and questions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment