Gutsy Craigslist Ad States Businesses Don't Get Allotted Tax Credits and More...

This is a copy of a Craigslist ad I ran in the Fargo/Moorhead area recently. (If your business is located anywhere in the USA, this also applies to you).



Can I get tax credits on my building(s) even though it is 15 years old? 

Getting a WOTC credit from hiring employees used to be so difficult and not worth my time, has that changed? 

My CPA takes care of all of this and does a great job, but could I still be missing out on tax and expense reduction programs? 

The answer to all three questions is a resounding YES! 

I was in Fargo/Moorhead recently educating CPAs and business owners on the availability of a myriad of tax incentives, expense reductions and even WOTC credits and I'm always amazed at the amount of misconceptions out there which are keeping business owners from monies they have a right to. Programs change all the time and it is hard for even the best CPA to keep up with all of them. 

As a senior advisor for GMG I work on a contingency basis and if our teams of professionals do not find you tax savings, you don't owe us anything! Also, we work directly with you and your CPA if desired. 

Please read a short article which I wrote for a national blog which covers more detail: 

"Business owners in Fargo and Moorhead are realizing unknown tax incentives and WOTC credits!" 

To have your specific questions concerning contact me by replying to this ad. You'll be placed on a list of firms which I'll see when I am in the area again or we could set a time to do a screen share. 

Read this article and choose an option at the end of the article to calculate estimated benefits. Go here: https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2017/08/business-owners-in-fargo-and-moorhead.html

PS. Don't have a business located in Fargo ND or Moorhead MN? That's fine. We work with clients all over the great USA. Simply reply to the ad and let's connect! 

PSS. Are you a CPA, Financial Advisor, Insurance Agent, or Business Consultant? You may qualify to bring our unique proprietary services to business owners. Please see the "Join Us" at the bottom of the article: 
https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2017/08/business-owners-in-fargo-and-moorhead.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment