Solution to: Businesses All Over America Have Been Affected by Tax Hikes

I understand you are busy and that’s why either I or a staff person drops off this letter without disrupting a business person's daily routine. (Also, I have to say that my time is also precious as I’m very busy assisting business owners like you, at this time of year helping them to claim all the tax incentives; locally, state and federal, that are due along with other business expense reductions). 

Being a business person myself I understand that time and money is important and that is why this letter will be the most important you read today; even this year.

So please, take just a few moments to read how you can claim your tax benefits and business expense reductions which your CPA and Financial Adviser won’t tell you about because they either do not know about this or they believe that, as it was in the past (which is no longer is the case) that it would not be worth theirs’s or your time.

First be comfortable in knowing that we do not change anything you are currently doing; you won’t change providers, vendors, or professionals you are now working with. And secondly, if we can’t help you, you don’t pay us. Imagine me standing in front of you with a check for $50,000 asking you if you want it. Of course, you’d most likely say “yes” and then I say, “Well, let’s find out what you qualify for” and then we put our professionals to work for you. 

And again, if we don’t find any monies for you, you don’t pay.

Because we are both busy I’m including a few links for you to quickly calculate monies owed you. Then we can setup a time to talk over the phone and even do a screen share if necessary.

Here are the links:

Wishing you a great day, a great year and super future!

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Terry (Ter) Scott Senior Adviser 

Are you a Legal, Financial, Insurance, Real Estate or Business Consultant? We are looking for qualified professionals. Visit here. Questions? ASK ME




No comments:

Post a Comment