I will be meeting with my team in Michigan today about the 6 tax incentives every business owner needs to know...

 I will be meeting with my team in Michigan today about the 6 tax incentives every business owner needs to know about. I will then do a Facebook live later this week sharing them with you.

Business owner, to be notified when the Facebook Live session will be, request info using the Contact from on this page. If you would like to get started now, visit: https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784

Also, if you are a business to business professional and would like to join us to help your clients prosper during these times, PM me for information. Visit here now and watch a brief video pertaining exclusively to your consultancy type: https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-next-45-days-are-critical-you-can.html

You may have seen similar "ads" by Mr. Wonderful from the Shark Tank. That should tell you something about the credibility and need for this service. Their business model is to promise you $100 if they don't find money and guarantee $10,000... but you "have to qualify".



That's find. I love Shark Tank and Mr. Wonderful. Our business model is different.

We serve every size of business so you don't have to "qualify" and we don't have to pay you $100 if we don't find you monies or guarantee you "$10,000. We are transparent and will do a no fee expense/tax audit for your business and if we don't find monies for you, you don't pay. It takes 5 minutes of your time to find out. PM me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment