Join other Local Businesses to Keep Your Business Open!

 If you've been in business for any length of time, you have no doubt heard of NFIB; the Voice of Small Business. The organization is the advocate for small and independent businesses in all fifty state capitals and in Washington D.C. NFIB is nonpartisan and simply present to the small business owner issues which are being discussed by legislators which concern and could severely hurt their businesses; along with those which could greatly help their businesses when passed. 

If you've been a member in the pass or this is the first time you've heard about us, please consider joining. NFIB needs you and you need NFIB; especially during this election year. 

I went to work in the studio and put together this 30 minute video. It discusses current topics which would affect your business (especially those in my state of Wisconsin but much applies to businesses in all fifty states). If you can't watch it now, I would encourage you to let it play in the background. Also, share this by using the share buttons below. 

READ ABOUT THE BENEFITS of being a member below... 

As a member you'll not only get the issues before they become law so you can actually have a part in the outcome, but you'll get so much more. 

In the video I mentioned access to the NFIB legal team for questions; that there is worth the cost of a membership when you use it. 

Right now our webinars are at no cost to non members as our way of helping small business owners during these hard times. As a member you'll always have access to them. You'll learn how to save money and make money and how to navigate through the process when the government offers programs. This is a luxury non members unfortunately don't have. 

I also mentioned the Federal Workplace Poster you'll receive free every year at no charge. It's always up to date. 

There's also savings by some pretty big vendors but that's "frosting on the cake" and not the reason to join. 

In my opinion, the reason to join is to save your business. (My opinion). I know how hard NFIB works to keep your business viable and profitable. 

Join today. Below is a fee schedule and you tell me what you can afford. Call me and I'll register you and you'll get a receipt via your email immediately! (You could also go to NFIB.com and register however I would like to be sure your area is credited by your membership and of course I offer my own special brand of membership support; so call me!)





..................

Are you taking advantage of COVID funds which do not need to be repaid? If not, why not. Answer a few questions on our secured site and find out what is available in just minutes. (You can even do a "Fake account" to see if we're legit or not). We've been helping businesses like yours for over ten years prior to the COVID so you can be assured we're the real deal and can help you. Visit now: 

https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784






No comments:

Post a Comment