Ter Scott offers more than a "Word of Congrats" to the Deserving.

 Congratulations; really! 

You are here because I've sent you a link with my "congrats" to you for achieving some milestone.Or, perhaps someone nominated you and sent you here as a reward for a job well done.  (Unless of course you've "stumbled" upon this because of my amazing SEO skills. All kidding aside, you should bI hope that you are glad that you are here because unlike so many others, I do not simply pat people on the back and say "Well done"; I also think you deserve something tangible so I'll give you my gift to celebrate you moving forward in your career, business or life. 

What I am sharing here has real value. I am sharing several options because your interests vary depending whether you are an employee or a business owner. You can choose one or all of them; it's up to you. They are are either free, or at no-fee (my coaching is not "free" but it is a "no-fee") and there is absolutely no obligation to continue working with me or my businesses in the future. 

So take a look at all the goodies I've listed for you and choose all your heart desires. If you have questions, please let me know by usuing the contact form on this page. 

And again, congrats! 

Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach, Business Advisor and Resource Consultant

First, here is a card that actually works to save you money each time you purchase prescriptions. Unlike the others this one is HPPA compliant and doesn't sell your information. It's free and anyone and everyone in your family can use it. I don't get prescriptions very often so I've used it to save my family members money. Print this one or click on the image to visit the site. 



Choose one of the following eBooks Free 
(use the contact form and tell me which book you want me to email you). 

OR

If you are a business owner, my team will do an expense audit (we do it virtually) to see if and where you are losing money in your business. We'll do this at no up front fee to you and you'll only pay if we find you money (a small fee from what we find). You are not obligated to move forward with us but either way you'll know where your money is being wasted. Start by visiting here


Every business uses imprinted messaged items to brand themselves. Choose from the largest selection of imprinted goods imaginable and at great pricing. 

Mention this "congrats" article and get FREE SHIPPING on your first order! 







No comments:

Post a Comment