Can you present a scripted talk to a business owner and earn $100K per year? We're hiring.

In the above video I point out that I'm a membership rep for NFIB. First of all I believe every business owner needs to be a member of NFIB. The membership fee is totally up to you and is so affordable. We need your vote and you need NFIB. We fight for "small" business but we have a lot of business owners who own businesses who have grown partly becuase of the fine work NFIB has been able to do over the past 75 years. 

I'm not talking so much here about membership; but I could go on and on about that. 

Right now I'm personally looking for people that I will mentor to become the best membership reps in the company. 

I'm seeking those who are retired, teachers, accountants, retailers, business owners; heck, we'll even consider those who are in sales. I've been with NFIB almost 2 years. I've made a great income, earned bonuses, earned a trip, and now I'm also a trainer. I want to hear why you want to help small business and why you should be hired by the best organization in the country that has helped small business owners for over 75 years. Regardless where you are located in the USA, Call me.



No comments:

Post a Comment