Are you acquiring assets?

 Here is a recent post I placed in LinkedIn: 

Happy Friday. Do yourself, your family and your friends a favor, take a few hours and educate yourself on being financially free. To be totally unselfish we are must raise our money consciousness. I've "existed" on far less but I've never really "lived"; especially not my God given potential by earning less. My mentor Jeff offers this shocking video; you are "doing it" wrong. https://lnkd.in/e-Xa_Su #money #help #economy

Friend, I could never be more serious. If you have questions contact me; if you have comments, that might not be so helpful for you but I welcome them also.

Following is a very inexpensive program by my mentor, Jeff Lerner but you can learn "a ton" of stuff just by watching his video. Don't be concerned that you can get his program for less than the price of a nice dinner some Saturday, just watch the video and glean what you can from that first. 

And by the way, if (and you should) go forward and invest in yourself by getting involved with his education, I will get a small referral fee but know that I never offer something that I don't 100% believe in and haven't used myself. (I am a successful student of his stuff). 

Anyway, just click on the link; 5,4,3,2,1 CLICK





No comments:

Post a Comment