Hiring Professional "Story Tellers" to call on local businesses.

 Hello. I'm a trainer, and a membership rep for NFIB; and I absolutely love helping small business owners in having a voice at their state capital and in Washington D.C. 




If you can tell a story, and hate being pushy and can work without being micromanaged to simply call on your local business owners in your location, we may have a position for you. 



If you qualify, you could be looking at $100,000 your first year and increasing that each year. 

Does this sound like "you"? 

You can visit NFIB.com to get an idea of what our 77-year-old organization is all about but please don't go to the HR or "Career" page there. I want to help you and put your resume at the top of the pile. 

Return here and use the contact form on this page to let me know of your interest. Then let's talk on the phone. If your location is open and our visit on the phone goes well, I will get you the interview. If and after you are hired, I may be your mentor and work with you before your first week in the field. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Terry (Ter) Scott Trainer/Mentor/Membership Rep 3A687


“NFIB offers an excellent bonus program and a commission structure unheard of! I have a great career with an organization that truly cares for their employees and I can make more money here than anywhere else. I love my NFIB career and know this is where I am meant to be.”

- JEN KNUDTSON Membership Representative  

“Right now is the perfect climate both literally and metaphorically speaking. Seize the opportunity and make IT happen!”

- MINDY KUBRIN Membership Representative  

I came to NFIB when I was 18, just out of high school. I met my husband here. I feel like I’ve lived my life here. And I am so appreciative of all the stability and advantages I have had throughout these 25 years. I am especially grateful for the life I have been able to give my sons because of the opportunity NFIB affords me. The healthy teeth, gorgeous smiles and good educations that my sons have are advantages that will benefit them throughout their entire lives. I have never taken those privileges for granted.

The wonderful NFIB trips that I have taken provided experiences that I never would have had on my own. I won a number of Quarterly Achiever’s Clubs, which we had before President’s Club, and I’ve won eight President’s Clubs. Every one of them was out-of-the-box spectacular!

My retirement years will also be completely different than my parents’ because of my career at NFIB. I have always participated in the 401(k) program. My comfort, security and peace of mind will continue on after I retire, thanks to NFIB.

- DINA DEAUNOVICH Telephone Sales Representative


No comments:

Post a Comment