Get up to $20K to pay for your branding solutions.

Alright, gather round and listen to what I'm saying. It's nothing new, that is if you listen to those with money; those without it I may not be able to mentor you. READ ON TO FIND OUT... 

$20,000 is not a lot of money. $100,000 is not a lot of money. Even 

ONE MILLION DOLLARS IS NOT A LOT OF MONEY... 

unless of course if you don't have it. 

What I and my team have been doing for over 20 years is finding unused, unclaimed, and overpaid monies for our clients. The last time we calculated, we've saved over $500M for our clients, and probably after this year that will double. 

You may be here because I said that you can get up to $20,000 to pay for your branding solutions. Here's the scoop, we'll find you the monies, you give us a small fee for our work and you can use it any way you wish; for branding solutions, cash flow, and NFIB membership fees. Heck, you can use it to help pay for your retirement and exit plan if you want. 

Why do I mention cashflow, branding solutions, and NFIB? 

The answer is because my business is a business dedicated to helping business. Ask LLC (All Solutions Known LLC) offers the three biggest and most important things a business needs: 

  • Cash Flow
  • Branding (Awareness so people know about you and how to find you and do business with you)
  • And business advocacy (NFIB is the most influential member-driven organization advocating for small and independent business owners nationwide).

Ask LLC offers much more but those are the BIG THREE. 

Will we find you 20K or 200K? 

It only takes a minute to find out. From there you can choose to move forward if you want. 

Let's talk CASH FLOW for a moment. Right now the big bailout for business is the PPP which in my opinion is too little too late. As I've already mentioned, I and my team have been finding monies for our clients long before PPP existed. Let's find you money that will pay your employees, and your own family and keep your business going. 

Let's talk BRANDING. It doesn't matter if your business continues if your prospects don't know about you, your customers think that you take them for granted and your employees don't think you care. Your company name and message on a practical useable item shared with prospects, customers, and employees is a proactive solution to all three. Use some of the monies we find for you to invest in your branding. 

Let's talk NFIB. You may already be a member, you may be a past member you may have never heard of NFIB before. Let's improve that. I am a business owner just like you and I signed on as an NFIB membership rep because I believe in the cause of all small businesses. I believe in the Free Enterprise system. Today more than ever, Free Enterprise is under attack and small business owners need to ban together to have a real voice in what happens at their state capital and in Washington D.C. 

What I have to share with you is from my heart and a little "firm" so put your seat belts on. Here goes. 
Here is the recommended membership fee schedule which is based on the number of your employees... 



This is another reason why I want to find you $2,000, $20,000, and even $200,000; so you can pay up to $15,000 per year for your NFIB membership. Sadly, many of the business owners I call on who are members (and God bless 'em) go for the cheapest they can. For example, they have 15 employees and pay the $395 level. With more, NFIB can do more. If you are an NFIB member and you are not paying "your fair share", call them right now and "up" your membership. 

Well, I warned you that I was going to be a bit "firm" about this but friend, our country needs small business and your community needs your business to survive right there in your community. But when you throw a little bit of money like it was a magazine subscription or softball league donation (and those are worthy causes) at the only organization which is watching your back at your state capital and in DC, you might want to rethink this. 

FULL DISCLOSURE: NFIB does not know I'm "being firm" and sharing my thoughts here, and that's exactly what they are, my thoughts.  I don't get a penny when you contact member support at NFIB and up your membership, but I will tell you that you most definitely will do more with your membership! 

Now let's get back to why I'm bringing this up. I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying $1000, $5000, or more in NFIB dues if I found $20K to $200K for you, would you? 

So enough already, LET US FIND YOU MONEY so you can 
have cash flow, invest in building your business, and joining other business owners in a big way with a larger NFIB membership... or anything else you can think of!!! 

Here's what to do.

1. Visit our secured website, enter a few numbers to see an approximate amount of money you qualify for. Remember, you don't pay these monies back. If you choose to move forward we'll set up a half-hour meeting to put everything in place. 


2. If you want to use these monies or some to invest in marketing your business, visit AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM and I'll be sure that you get FREE SHIPPING on your first order. (You can also get free shipping on any first order even if you don't do step one). 


3. If you are an NFIB member, use some of the money to raise your membership fee. You'll feel better for doing it and NFIB will be able to do so much more for you and your business. If you are not yet a member, use some of the money we find to pay for your first-year dues. As a membership rep (#3A687) I can register your business.  Contact me and let's discuss affordable dues which work for you. 


I can't express this any more deeply than I just have. Money is available to you and you just have to ask. If you think your CPA and accountant know all about this and you have it all covered, then you are not one of the over 90% of clients who come to us and walk away with thousands of dollars in their pockets. 

I've shared three reasons and ways you can use this money and I'm sure you can think of more. Don't leave this page without at least looking at our secured site. It costs nothing to find out if you have money available and if you think you "have it all taken care of", in just 60 seconds you'll know that you do for certain. 

Make it a great day! 

Ter Scott! 
Business Coach, Resource Consultant, Online Marketing Influencer 


No comments:

Post a Comment