Here's the BIG THREE for any sized business, Get your money, join advocacy group and put your name on stuff.


Hello. If you are reading this you are a business owner. You may have been sent here because you are a freelancer of some type and you are busy. Thanks for stopping and I won't waste your time. 

I'm am very serious when I present information on this site. I do not spend my time typing senseless words without the expectation to help people. I am a real business person myself and my time is valuable. If you are one of those who stop by and don't take action, I can't help you. If you are one of those who stop by and don't click the links to my sites where I've helped hundreds (and thousands in some cases) or you believe something is too good to be true, please leave and continue failing until you have some faith in yourself, your business and your fellow man. 

Now, if you are still here, let's get on with it. 

My company, All Solutions Known which is based in Wisconsin but doing business everywhere in the USA and parts of the world offers "what business needs". I will not share everything my company offers except for these BIG THREE. You can inquire later about the other services but these are the three which will help your business to prosper and grow immediately. 

PPP Monies and More

My company has helped business owners recapture funds long before the PPP became a "thing". We find monies for over 90% of our clients. For freelancers and very small business owners, we may find a few thousand dollars, usually, we find about $20K and for our larger clients, it's in the hundreds of thousands. Two things; usually you've got to be a "big guy" (or gal) company to even get this kind of service. Our company works with you regardless of how big you are. Plus, we'll do an online expense and money-finding audit for you at no fee upfront. If we don't find you money or you don't move forward, we don't get paid. I am a senior advisor with Stryde Solutions. Visit and find six ways to money in 60 seconds. 

Click to visit our secured site, enter a few pieces of information and you'll immediately find out about the PPP along with all the other monies you are entitled to. This is a no-brainer. If you are a business person and I can't give you "free money" then please move on, there really is no hope for you or your business. 

If you are still here, I have two more things to share. 

Next, I want you to know that as a business person; again regardless if your company is large or small, you must "give back". You may be giving back to your church and your community by donating to the local youth league which is good but as business owners, we need to back an organization that has "our backs". What I mean is that we must support something which fights for our right to own a business and protect it from government overreach. Some people think that their business is too small or that they are immune because they have an online business. To that, I emphatically say, WRONG!!!

With the first service which I offer above, you'll have more than enough money to pay your membership fee to join this 75-year old plus organization. The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is the most influential business organization in America. (If you are one of my clients in another country, I'm sorry; this is only for those in America. Please move on to my third service below). 

Every day that you are running your business, NFIB is making sure that your voice is heard at your state capital and in Washington D.C. You'll get to vote ballots (on current issues), learn about important issues which could affect your business profits, and get tons of other benefits. You could visit NFIB.com but as a membership rep, I invite you to allow me to register your business. Frankly, that's how I get paid and I will be sure to explain everything, make sure you are getting everything, and give you my special brand of customer service. Use the Contact Form on this page to request more information. 

Thirdly, every business needs branding solutions; meaning things like imprinted pens, apparel, decals, and the like. My company is AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM and like with Stryde Solutions, we work with single-person businesses to large corporations and everyone is treated fairly with pricing and service; plus we ship around the world. Check out our site and see why 40,000 others trust us with their business. Mention that you are a first-time customer and I'll give you FREE SHIPPING (to any single destination). 

So that's it. 

We find you money and we do it for free. 

Join NFIB today (let's discuss an affordable membership fee; you choose). 

Get your name on stuff and get it "out there" working for you! 

Thanks for stopping and I hope you'll take me up on one or all of these services. I wish you the very best. 

Ter Scott 

Life & Legacy Coach, Business Strategist, Influencer





No comments:

Post a Comment