Ter Scott's Business Watch reveals more on PPP, ERTC, and COVID-19 Relief Updates from the American Rescue Plan Act

Thanks for stopping. 

If you are here, you've probably seen my short video on... 

Breaking News: PPP, ERTC, and 
COVID-19 Relief Updates from 
the American Rescue Plan Act

If you are not yet an NFIB member, please allow
me to register your business. Call me using my
number in the photo below and we'll
discuss an affordable membership fee.  














saving money (lots of money; and time and hassle) on
imprinted branded solutions with your message... 











plus getting every penny you are owed; 
beyond the government programs (we've been 
assisting businesses to recapture funds long 
before anyone heard of PPP): 





















I am pleased to offer you these three important services. 
Click on the images above to 
find out more about ... 

Joining NFIB (call me using my cell number in the image above)
Saving money on Branded Solutions (Don't forget to ask for free shipping on your first order; USA only and to a single destination). 

We also offer other products and services. 
That's why our slogan is, "What Business Needs". Inquire. 

Make it a great day! Ter 
i

No comments:

Post a Comment