Ter Scott, Business Strategist, Coach and Resource Consultant reccomends these three things for your successful biz...

Here is my business letter with clickable links. Click away today and let me help you. This might sound crazy because I don't think you'll hear this often... I promise not to "manipulate" you. If I can help you (which I know I can) fine; and if you don't feel that I can, that's fine too. Life will go on for both of us either way. 

Real quick, here are three things that will help your business. Ask me about one or all.

I’m Terry (Ter) Scott.

Please don’t only read this first paragraph and dismiss the rest of this message. I have been in the business of helping business for over 25 years and what I have to share will definitely help yours.

ONE:

You may know me as an NFIB rep and I want to say, thanks for being a member, past member, or prospective member! Every year it’s very important all small business owners support each other by banning together with NFIB to protect your rights as a small business person. Currently NFIB is working hard to protect the 20% tax deduction for small businesses. If that goes away, it will essentially be a 20% tax increase. If you have questions about this, other issues, or your membership, please reply or call me. I work with business owners all over the USA. Your NFIB.COM Membership Rep#3A687.

TWO:

Like you, I own a business (outside my NFIB duties) in which I offer branding solutions (Imprinted and I.D. Products); online at www.AskHaloforImprints.com. There are thousands of items from pens to apparel available for your imprint. Ask for free shipping on your first order. Currently, we have introduced our 1021 catalog with awesome pricing. I am privileged to work with very small companies to very large corporations and every client is treated the same; like “royalty”!


My company, Ask LLC offers expense reduction services finding and recapturing lost monies from Credit Card Processing, Employer Payroll, Tax Incentives, Parcel Shipping, Property Owner Tax Incentives, Property Taxes, Waste & Recycling, Work Comp Insurance and so much more. Our in-depth search program digs deep to find local, regional, state, and federal programs that you have no way of finding on your own. The good news is, we’ll do the work and we’ll do it for your free! Start searching here and in 5 minutes you could find thousands. How could that help your business right now? Visit here and I’ll see you on the other side and most likely, with a fat check! https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784


If you want to take advantage of all the benefits of NFIB, get free shipping on your first order for imprinted items with www.AskHaloforImprints.com, and/or get your no fee expense audit (get cash right now for cash flow or holidays with https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784) click on the links or call me. I believe in giving more than expected and that is why I humbly acknowledge that I’ve been successful in helping business owners and companies for all of these years.

Please allow me and my team to exceed your expectations in one or all of these areas. I also work with a select few who hire me for private one on one sessions as a business strategy and success coach. If interested, please inquire.

Make it a great day!

Terry Scott 

PS. If you have questions about NFIB membership benefits, the FREE SHIPPING ON FIRST ORDER of imprinted promo and I.D. items or how to recapture overpaid expenses and tax incentives, please call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment