Small Business Owners get "What Business Needs" with Ask LLC

 


Dear Valued business member,

I have some very good news for you and your business in the midst of all the “bad” news floating around.

No doubt this has been a tough year for most businesses (while others are thriving). As business owners, I’ve always said, “We hold hands and when one business is hurt, all business is hurt”.

That’s why in my short message today I first applaud you as a business owner for doing all you do to stay open and provide jobs and help the local economic climate in your area. Also, I want to express my thanks for your yearly support as a member of NFIB which not only helps your local business neighbors to have a voice in Madison but also in Washington D.C. so you don’t have to take time away from work and make your voice heard on your own. Together we accomplish much.

I want to remind you that membership also has its advantages. Our legal webinars are made available at no cost to you and they are also recorded so you can watch and listen to them on your time. You also get the updated mandatory workplace poster which costs up to $150 elsewhere, provided at no charge when you renew.

(A quick call to my office or using the contact form on this page will give you all the answers to your questions. When you call be sure to ask for the latest member ballots and information on member benefits).

And very quickly, I wanted to remind you that I also am a business owner along with my NFIB rep responsibilities. My company, All Solutions Known LLC, “What Business Needs” offers many things but I wanted to share just two; great pricing on absolutely “Anything with an Imprint” when you visit AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM 


and Stryde Solutions where we assist business owners in capturing tax credits and expense reductions with our no-fee audit. Go Here to Calculate My ARPA : https://GMG.me/251784

A small bakery client in South Carolina is receiving $43,000, way more than the PPP loan he previously received!  We have a one-location fitness center in Michigan getting $18,000 for 2020, a salon in Florida getting $56,000, and a restaurant in the Midwest getting $220,000.  The list goes on and on!  Is your name on it? Got questions? We’ve got answers! Regardless where in the USA your business is, you can call my personal cell number. Check my profile for contact info. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=725926861426705

Oh, and one last thing. Don’t forget to post your business card, news, ads and events at your small business Facebook page (it’s free) https://www.facebook.com/northwisconsinsmallbiz .

I look forward to helping you in the best way I can.

Make it a great day!

Terry (Ter) Scott

NFIB Rep and Ask LLC Owner 

PS. That’s what I’ve got for you today, but that is a lot; all the cool benefits of joining and remaining a member of NFIB, free shipping on your first order of imprinted items from pens to semi-trailer sized decals and up to $200,000 or more back in government programs and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment