Free Model Employee Handbook for Small Business ... Courtesy of Terry (Ter) Scott All Solutions Known

 

Model Employee Handbook for Small Business

This handbook is intended to assist you in creating your own custom employee handbook. The actual policies and procedures of your business may vary due to the size of the company, the number of employees, benefits offered, and other factors. So the handbook is intentionally broad and should be modified and supplemented to accurately reflect your company’s individual needs.

Ask LLC offers the three big things in offering, "What Business Needs". The very first thing and what I feel is the most important of the three is "Advocacy". There is no better advocacy group (in my mind; my opinion I know but it's based on years of being in business myself) is NFIB. 

NFIB continually, since it started over 76 years ago, assists small businesses in having a voice at their state capitals and in D.C. What's more, they offer so much for no fee; even to nonmembers. But please, as a business owner, you know that there is "no free lunch"; someone has taken the time to create something of value and there is always some cost involved. Having said that, I can ask you as a business owner to become a member of NFIB if you are not already a member. I'll offer that opportunity below. For now I have something for you that will help you and your small business for "free". 


Simply click on the image to download your Employee Handbook.

When you are at the page to download your employee handbook, you will be invited to become a member. If interested, please do not join on the site. As a rep for NFIB (this is not multi-level or anything, I'm an actual employee of NIFB) Rep # 3A687, I want to enroll you. You'll get my excellent and exclusive brand of personal service at least for the first year and then in subsequent years you'll be in very good hands with either our phone staff at the Nashville headquarters and your local area rep whoever that may be. 

Regardless of where you live and conduct your business, I am glad to enroll you. Please contact me using the contact info in the image below. I am always helping someone so there is a very good chance I will be unable to answer so please when you hear my greeting (Terry or Ter Scott) know that you can leave a private message for my ears only (it's my personal cellphone). 




No comments:

Post a Comment