Are you doing everything wrong on LinkedIn? I was.

OK, maybe I wasn't doing everything "wrong", and you probably are not either, but at least I joined and did a few things. I did not know what I was doing at first and just did things; some worked and some didn't. But as it is with anything in life, when I got guidance from someone "who had been there" immediately I saw results. 


Not everyone has the money, the time or interest in paying what I do to keep up on this stuff which as you may know, changes more often than some people change underwear. So now you won't have to. Just check here from time to time and I'll take you to my LinkedIn page and show you what I've done and why I've done it and you can copy from me what pertains to your page; pick and choose. 

Coaches have coaches and I have coaches in many areas. 

I'll pay the big LinkedIn gurus so you won't have to. You can learn the basics from me; mostly at no fee (later if you'd like you can get in-depth coaching from me when and if you think it necessary). 

You don't have to pay big bucks to learn the basics of LinkedIn; 
just visit this site often and I'll share things and answer your questions. 

As the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant, I assist business owners and entrepreneurs to get online, stay "seen" online so they remain and succeed online. One way is to take full advantage of what you can do on LinkedIn. 

I invite your comments and questions in the comments area below and will use some of the most frequently asked in my online webinars and live seminars and workshops. I suggest that if you don't want to miss anything published here that you "Follow by Email" (somewhere on this site) which is an RSS feed that will send you emails when I put new stuff here. 

It is always up to you so, 
make it a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment