Enjoy Summer, but Don't Sacrifice Your Bottom Line

Happy Summer to my Business Clients!

The other day it was so hot that I just had to get out and take a walk and enjoy the wonderful weather we are having. Our summer seems so short up here in the Northland so I sometimes have to force myself to get away from my computer and enjoy the great outdoors.

I’m also saying all of this to say that I also understand how my business clients feel the same way and get the urge to pick up and leave and go to the lake for an extended time, enjoy our beautiful Lake Superior, and just find a shady place and relax. So I know that you are not always thinking “business” and everything about saving money, adding money to your bottom line, get all of your tax incentives and expense reductions that your business is entitled. Believe me, I understand. And, this also gives the enlightened business owner some advantages.

Here’s your “enlightenment” from yours truly. Many businesses think about taxes at certain times of the year and especially in April. Some business owners are able to take advantage of this “slow” time when many others are waiting to take care of tax incentives and expense reductions during the “rush” and “crunch time” of tax season. But I’m here to tell you that you can do this in “segments” so you’ll be way ahead of the game later. Plus, much of this doesn’t take much time to implement and by not doing so, many businesses are literally losing (real, tangible) money daily; yes every single day! Further, deadlines expire and you may never get certain refunds if you wait.

I encourage my clients to take a “15 minute break”; a tax incentives/expense reduction break, and have me run the numbers. Then we can implement that which is most lucrative and productive for the business at this time and put off only what would be advantageous to do so.

There are several ways to get started and you can do some things online right now. Are you taking advantage of WOTC credits? If not, you need to do so before hiring your next employee. CLICK HERE to see why. What about getting money back on your remodeling costs? You may be entitled to a lot of $$$. CLICK HERE to check that out. If you desire a visit, please contact me to set an appointment (within 200 mile radius of Duluth MN) or via a screen share; basically anytime. To contact me please use the form below.

Enjoy your summer and enjoy your savings!

Ter Scott!  

Insurance Agent? Financial Planner? Business Consultant? We're looking for professionals who want a unique way to get more clients and serve them better. CLICK HERE.



* Required Free Contact Form

No comments:

Post a Comment