Proximity to Searcher is the New #1 Google Ranking Factor

As the "Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant" I'm supposed to keep up on this stuff and when I find something of value, changes etc. about SEO and local online marketing I share it with my readers ASAP.

Today I'm sharing how Google has changed how they rank your business location in an area. Before when someone did a search for what service your provide or product you sell in a certain city, your business would rank high or low depending on certain variables. Now, with Google being more "user friendly" the results come up ranked as which business (yours or a similar business) which is closest to the person searching via their mobile phone.

This video explains it:



My business is "Money, Marketing and Motivation" for small business. If you found this interesting, consider "Following by Email" somewhere on this page. 

Make it a great day! 
Ter Scott!

ZABANG: Earn Money when People Search Using Cellphones:

No comments:

Post a Comment