Business owners in Fargo and Moorhead are realizing unknown tax incentives and WOTC credits!

Every time I visit Fargo and Moorhead, I love it more. These cities have such a great combo of old and new buildings and businesses which make it the vibrant business community it is. 

Image result for fargo moorhead


Business owners in Fargo and Moorhead are realizing 
unknown tax incentives and WOTC credits! 

I recently spent a few days in Moorhead Minnesota meeting with a few owners of small to medium sized businesses, and commercial real estate professionals and financial advisers who work with them, about the benefits of finding tax breaks which they are owed and also WOTC credits where they earn up to $9600 on every employee they hire. After a successful two days, and a 4 hour plus drive, I’m back home sleeping in my own bed J.

Image result for MYTHThere are two common myths or misconceptions about both the tax incentives and WOTC credits available to every business in America that I will touch on here and later write and publish separate articles about.
First I’ll speak about the tax incentives. Many business owners think that their accountant (or financial adviser; which 80% of business owners do not have) knows about this and is taking care of it. 

Well, briefly I will tell you that first, this is not their “job”, or “expertise” as an accountant that is if they know about them and if so, they don’t feel that you and your business qualifies or that it would be worth your time or theirs. ANSWER: They may have access to “millions” of dollars; we have access to “billions” of dollars (not just local and state, but federal) and since this is what we do, we do it easy and efficiently as to not disrupt the general “flow” of business for the owner. How can a business owner know whether or not they are getting all their tax incentives? Just ask yourself, “Did I get a check back for a $100,000 last year?”* I think you’d remember that!

Image result for MYTHSecondly, with the WOTC credits, many people I speak with either have never heard of WOTC or have looked into it and it literally cost more to implement than it was to earn them. Not so anymore! With our system it is no longer what our company people call the “WOTC lottery”! I encourage anyone who has looked into this before to take a second look, with us!


Oh, and there is one other thing people love about us: if we don’t find you money, you don’t pay!

So that’s why I and our fellow agents are so busy this time of year. If you want to find out how much your business qualifies for in tax incentives and WOTC click on the links below. Then we’ll do a screen share and I’ll walk you through our simple process!

Also, if you are a business to business professional who is reputable and honest you may qualify to work with us; I have a link for you below as well. (I could use more agents on my team; all around the USA so I can sleep in my own bed more often!).

Click the links below and I look forward to assisting you in claiming what is owed you in tax incentives and expense reductions.

Make it a great day!
Ter Scott,

Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant
Senior Advisor GMG

Calculate your WOTC credits 
Calculate your Tax Benefits 

Business to Business Professional? Join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment