How Your LinkedIn Profile Can Look Great - Give Value!



I’m sure that there are some fancy ways to create profile that attracts people and ultimately customers and clients but for me there are three things that I do and you may want to see it they work for you and your business.

GIVE VALUE

As a business owner I know how important it is to not only give value to my customers, but also to fellow businesses and the community as a whole. NFIB allows business owners to do just that. The National Federation of Independent Business has been bringing small business together for over 76 years and offers so much value to its members. As an NFIB membership rep myself I would love to share with you could be of more value to your business neighbors and community.

https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2020/10/your-invitation-to-join-americas-voice.html

GIVE VALUE

Another way that I and my firm, Ask LLC gives values is to offer important information; especially in the way of financial programs which are available to small business. We search out those that are not easily accessible and “hidden’ from most small business owners and we do it on our dime. If we don’t find your business money, you don’t pay us. If you are not using funds and programs which don’t require to be repaid, why not? They were developed for your use but the government isn’t going to go out of their way to tell you about them. This could equate to hundreds and thousands for your business. Don’t wait any longer. We do all the work and research and get paid only when you get paid. You’ve got nothing to lose; unless you ignore our site. Get started here.

https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784

GIVE VALUE

I’ve been in the imprinted promotional products industry for several decades. I also know that there are many options to buy pens, mugs and apparel out “there”. I want to show you why our 40,000 clients think that we’re different by offering you free shipping on your first order. I think you’ll agree that AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM is your best source for all your imprinted, branding solutions. Check us out: https://www.AskHaloforImprints.com.

So maybe you’ve seen the pattern here; I like to GIVE VALUE. I also offer a lot of products and services to my clients at no cost, low cost or at no fee; but we’ve got to have a relationship built first; don’t you agree?

These are some ways that I add value. What are some ways you can add value to every thing, event, product and service that you offer? Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for your time reading this. I hope to serve you in some way in the near future.

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott







No comments:

Post a Comment