Wisconsin Business Owners Invited to Join Terry Scott's Zoom Session to discuss state and federal issues affecting small business.


I'm pleased to announce my regular biweekly Zoom sessions where I'll share important updates for small business owners pertaining to what NFIB shares from the state capital and Washington D.C. I will not share anything as an "authorized voice" for NFIB and will direct you to NFIB.com for all of that. What I do is share my thoughts and material I've received from NFIB as a rep (I.D. 3A687) and what I'm hearing from your fellow business owners as I travel the state visiting NFIB members. 

I will also share links to your benefits that you may not know about that are included in your NFIB membership. 

Our first Zoom meeting will be: 

Terry Scott is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: My Meeting
Time: Nov 25, 2020 04:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 782 8278 2941
Passcode: f8Fswx
..........................

We are limited to 100 people so be sure to come on a few minutes early. I look forward to seeing you then. 

If you have any questions or comments that you would like me to address at the session, please let me know in the comments below or by using the Contact Form on this page. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment