One organization fights for your right at your state capital and in Washington DC, to own and operate your farm. Guess who?

Hello. My name is Terry Scott, I'm an NFIB rep and also a grown-up "farm kid". It is not my intent to say anything bad about any company especially a long-time farming friend and icon, John Deere. But when I saw this I had to share it with my small business owners, specifically those small business owners who are farmers. 

NFIB stands and fights for every small and independent business and crosses all industry types. When one hurts, we all hurt. If you own a retail shop for instance you don't come to work every day thinking about farmers. And as a farmer your focus when plowing a field and sowing oats is not on the merchant on Mainstreet. However, every day while you are running your business, whatever it is, NFIB is at your state capital and in Washington D.C. fighting for it. 

I am not speaking officially for NFIB. Sharing this article is solely on my own. 

If you appreciate a farmer tell them. If you appreciate NFIB tell all small business owners. If you aren't yet a member, tell me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment