Ter Scott's Birthday Month Fundraiser and Celebration Specials are good through March 20.


Welcome and thanks for stopping by. If you are here it may be because you heard that yours truly is celebrating a birthday. With your help, it won't just be a "date on the calendar". 

Following are links to charities I recommend (instead of having a "fundraiser") 
followed by 2 "CELEBRATION REASONS"; specials I'm offering during my "Birthday Month". 



Many people hold a fundraiser on their special day and that is great. but for me, there are so many worthwhile causes that could use some help. And, it doesn't have to be much; a few dollars or a few hundred dollars. Do whatever you are led to do. 

Here are a few places I like to give my dollars to and I'd like to honor them on my"Birthday Month". Here they are with direct links to their sites: 





I've always joked in my days about a few of our presidents sharing my birthday in February to celebrate, and I think that's great so I want to give everyone a few reasons to celebrate; the more the merrier, right? 

CELEBRATION REASON #1 Get free shipping on any order from AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM. This is usually for just first time customers to give them an ethical bribe to try us and see why 40,000 others love what we do with imprinted promo items, along with the ideas to get them out of your drawer and into the hands of your prospects and customers. During this time between now (even before Feb 20th if you are reading this) through March 20th, 2021 anyone, even current customers get the FREE SHIPPING. And... everyone gets an additional 5% off anything in our catalog shown below. 

Just mention Birthday Cake when you order from the catalog by going to my site, AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM. (Sorry, this is just through me and AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM) and get both free shipping and the additional 5% off anything in the catalog! 


CELEBRATION REASON #2 

Business owners are throwing money away every day. How? By overpaying on everyday essentials in their businesses. Our team will conduct Credit Card, Waste & Recycling, Work Comp Insurance, Parcel Shipping and Misc. Expense Audits; plus we’ll do a thorough qualification checkup on Cost Segregation, Property Taxes, R&D Credits for your company and much more! We won’t let any cash flow opportunity go uncovered!

 And regardless of how much work we need to do on our end to complete this for your small business or a large corporation, we do it all without any upfront fees. You’ll know what monies are coming to you before you hire us. If you think your company is “doing OK”, then know for sure because it doesn’t cost you a penny to know! 

You can start by clicking on the image below or contacting me using the contact form on this page. Either way, it takes minutes to realize thousands in real cash for your company. 

(This image changes throughout the year so regardless 
of what is here, you'll go to the most updated site page
Please be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page).

Again, thanks for stopping, and if you have any questions, feel free to use the contact form on this page.

Below is a new design that tells you how much I believe in giving. I truly do "Live to Give and Give to Live". Maybe you'll attend one of my talks or seminars where I speak more about that. 

Make it a great day! 

Ter



 

No comments:

Post a Comment