Side-by-side comparison of the small business loan options for small businesses.

 Hello Small Business Owner.

It’s with great pleasure to present to you the most recent monthly economic report. If you have any questions pertaining this please contact member care at NFIB.com or in your membership materials.

To join NFIB or renew your membership, please contact me.

Make it a great day!

Terry (Ter) Scott

NFIB Membership Rep 3A687

Mentor/Trainer/Recruiter



 



The following is a side-by-side comparison of the small business loan options for small businesses. This is made available by NFIB.com. You may click on any image to visit the website. We offer this to anyone in business regardless of membership status. Please remember that if you are not yet a member of NFIB, we sure could use your support in your local community. Membership is very affordable.  

If you are considering membership, as a membership rep recruiting new members is how I make my income so please allow me to register you and your business (do not join at the NFIB.com site to get my special brand of service). For details to register your business and join NFIB, please see my article here. 

Be sure to scroll to the very bottom of this article to see other informative links to other resources. 




Links to additional information: 




The following is the resource I've shared with people in person and I highly recommend it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment