Actual Clarity about the Paycheck Protection Program and Forgivable Loans


Hello, my name is Terry Scott and I’m your NFIB rep; National Federation of Independent Business. Some people call me “Ter”. Plus, I'm a Small Business Adviser and Business Resource Consultant and I've got some great news for you today. 

I want to tell you how NFIB is helping your business right now, today and every hour as new laws are being passed which can help or hurt your business. And, I have some exciting resources which can infuse cash flow into your business, so watch this quick video and get back to me to start the conversation! 

NFIB has helped small business owners keep their doors open for over 75 years, and this year is no different.

I appreciate small business because I’ve owned several and I know some of the hardships business owners go through to make a profit, employ the community and feed families. Thank you for your "SELF LESS NESS". 



You may or may not know this but 99.9 % of the business economy is created by small business owners with businesses like yours. It’s not the big box stores or large businesses; who are hiring tens and hundreds and thousands of people right now, it’s really individuals just like you. It’s great that these large businesses are doing their parts and I’m here today, with other business owners who are your next door neighbors, to help you do your part.

Thank you for loving what you do and doing it every day.

I’m not speaking directly from NFIB, these are my words as a business owner and an NFIB rep, which sees and calls on about 30 to 40 businesses a day and has a quick conversation with maybe ten or twelve. In a moment I will share real “business resources” from NFIB which can answer your questions and give you clarity during this time, and anytime you need it in the future. That’s part of what they do.
I’ll also share with you thoughts and sources which I’ve found that can help your business.

If your business needs an infusion of cash, or help finding new qualified employees, and finding hidden tax savings that most professionals don’t know about, won’t tell you about or don’t care about.

For all of the “legislative concerns” and questions about all of the latest issues recently passed, I’ll direct you to NFIB and their representation in all 50 state capitals and in Washington D.C.

There will always be concerns in what laws are being passed which can severely hurt small business so what I’ve shared today will be; I’m sure, important to small business owners for at least another 75 years. NFIB will be there for you.

If you are not yet an NFIB member, contact me and let’s talk.

(Click on the image to see my contact information enlarged). 

However, much of what you’ll see when you click the links somewhere on this page is made available to you even as a non-member; that’s showing just how much NFIB cares for small business and how I care for your business. If you are not an NFIB member I invite you to do so, contact me and let’s start the conversation.

Click on the links below, read the details, get clarity and go forward in building your best business ever.

This is Ter Scott wishing you the Best of Success!


................................. YOUR RESOURCES BELOW: ........................

Informative COVID-19 and the Tax Stimulus for Small Business Webinars; 
presented by NFIB legal team: 


How Small Business, Workers, and Workplaces Should Respond to COVID-19

NFIB COVID-19 Webinar Part II - Congressional and Legal Update for Small Businesses

NFIB Coronavirus Webinar Part III: Financial Resources and Updates for Small Business


IMPORTANT FORMS/PDF 

Side by side Tax Helps PDF showing how the tax stimulus will help your business.

The REQUIRED Latest Stimulus Poster

Business and Individual Tax Provisions

NFIB Members have access to the legal team for questions, plus a whole lot more in the way of benefits. (The NFIB Engage app is available to every small business owner, and has more features available to members only). Contact me to join today.



As a business adviser and Business Resource Consultant, I find and offer these additional helps for your business: 

This is real help, right now for business owners (small businesses and larger): 


This is an online Tax Saving Calculator which presents real tax refunds, rebates, and savings which most people don't know about, professionals won't tell you about and others don't care about. We're pleased to have been able to help so many small business owners with these programs. 


Many small business owners are having to let employees go during these hard times; yet other businesses are hiring. If you own a business which is hiring or will be hiring soon, even one or two people; you should check this out. 



And here is an awesome FREEBIE you can offer your employees (and even customers). It's a pharmacy card that when used saves up to 90% on pharmacy prescriptions. You have to try it to believe it; it is awesome. Print this one, cut it to size and carry with you to your next visit. If you'd like a pre-filled business card template which you can print many off on your business office computer, just request it using the Contact Form on this page. 



And finally, "Follow by Email" so you'll never miss important updates when things are published on this site. 

Thanks for reading this. If I can help in any other way, please leave your comments below: 


THIS JUST IN: 


No comments:

Post a Comment