How to prepare for the CARES Act


I will be attending a Cares Act meeting on  Monday April 13th. I would like to take your questions and comments with me so I can get back to you on Tuesday or later with real answers. Please leave your questions and comments below.



So much has happened in such a short time. You need to take a moment to prepare for these changes and make sure you have everything you need.
Monday, April 13th at 3 pm EST, I will be doing just that.  I'm attending the April VIP Meeting which will cover the following topics:
  • CARES Act
  • Tax Deadlines
  • CPAs
  • Emergency Business Relief
  • and an online "portal" for business owners to use to get the facts and much more. 
I appreciate all who have reached out for my and my team's support and look forward to helping you more and those you've referred. 
I want to extend our well wishes to you and all of your family members! Again, I encourage you to leave your questions and comments below or you may use the Contact Form to get in touch. Terry Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment