Video, Inside Look and Discussion on How Wisconsin Businesses will come through COVID-19.


Hello. My name is Terry Scott (Ter Scott to many who know me). I'm a rep for NFIB and I wanted to take a few moments to get this awesome discussion out to not only my NFIB members but to any small business owner in the state of Wisconsin. This is an inside discussion that I'm letting you in on so you can see the transparency and sincerity we at NFIB have for the survival of small business.

After watching this short video if you have questions, contact me. If you can see the value in what NFIB is doing for your business share this link with others in your emails and social media. If you are not yet a member of NFIB and would like membership details, please ask. You can join at NFIB.com but when you allow me to register you I'll give you a few awesome things in addition to your membership which are of great value to your business. Use the contact form on this page or contact me using the information below.

Finally, don't miss the image and link below about the Emergency Relief Programs. This will put cash flow in your hands within days and not months to use right now while you are waiting for the PPP and ERC.

Here's the video. Please give us a moment to set up... 


Contact me with your questions and concerns and interest in becoming an NFIB member 
by using the contact form on this page. Or, use the information below. Click it to enlarge. 


This will put cash flow in your hands within days 
and not months to use right now while you are waiting for the PPP and ERC.


No comments:

Post a Comment