All Solutions Known is a Company that helps business owners profit in many ways.


Hello.

If you are here, you have probably been invited to learn about me and what I do before we meet in person or by phone, Zoom or whatever. 

Before we do, here is a bit about me and what I do. If you are scheduled for a “general” type session, you can ask about any or all of the following topics (time permitting).

My company is called Ask LLC, All Solutions Known.

This is "what I do" ...

Life and Legacy Coach™

I assist people to Discover and Define their Destiny; to “Live a Life and Leave a Legacy”© for creating Balance and Abundance. I use my own self developed programs, The Major 8™ and GOMO (Goal Setting System) techniques as a basis for my sessions.

Business and Resource Consulting

When an individual is also an entrepreneur or business owner, I carry those same “Life & Legacy”© techniques over and apply them in the business setting.

Specialized Tax Incentives – Expense Reduction

This is where I and my team conduct an expense audit (at no fee), by using the data provided by the client and our proprietary programs, to find and recapture monies otherwise wasted or unclaimed. We have helped thousands of companies reduce expenses and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured.  Our services are not limited to any single industry focus. Over 90% of all businesses can benefit from one or more of our services.

Learn How Your Company Can Save Money On:
Credit Card Processing - Employer Payroll Tax Incentives - Parcel Shipping - Property Owner Tax Incentives - Property Taxes - Waste & Recycling - Work Comp Insurance and more; we’ll even show you how to get up to $9600 per employee. We’ve recently added a service to assist retiring business owners to “Safeguard assets; Don’t go Broke in a Nursing Home”. For more details visit: https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784

Branded Solutions Supplier

I’ve been involved with marketing, graphic design and imprinted promotional items for years. Recently I’ve partnered with Halo Branded Solutions, the third largest company in the industry to offer the best in everything; selection, pricing and service. 

For more details please visit: AskHalo4imprints.com.

NFIB Membership Rep

NFIB is the National Federation of Independent Business. This organization has been around for over 76 years helping small business owners, salespeople, entrepreneurs; and now even online business owners and owner retirees to have a real voice at their state capital and in Washington DC. Members get updates on issues being voted on, state their concerns and NFIB advocates for their business. I can register your business for the first year at a reduced trial membership fee wherever your business is located in the USA. 

Inquire. (Use the contact form on this page). 

HINT: to get the most from our time together

Please tell me a bit about you, your business and how I can add value in helping you.
Have up to 3 questions to ask me; pertaining to the topics within my range of consulting in the information I’ve shared with you.

If possible, forward your questions up to 1 week prior to our session so I can “live” with them for a while and get the answers in advance to our talk.

Have pen and paper and take notes; I know that I will.

I look forward to our intro discussion or consulting/coaching session.

Until then, 

Make it a great day! 

Ter Scott! 







No comments:

Post a Comment