Informative "Back to Work" webinars for small business owners at no charge here.



You are invited to attend informative, online webinars presented by the NFIB legal team; National Federation of Independent Business, at NO CHARGE.

Learn what NFIB is doing for other small business owners in Madison, and Washington DC to get your voice heard ... and things changed!


If you have questions or would like to become a member, please let me know.  I’m an NFIB Rep (3A687) and I also own and operate a business, so I know first hand the impact NFIB has in helping local business. Membership is very affordable.

Please click here to visit NFIB webinar replays; choose "webinar" in the resource box and then choose webinar. (Want to know when new webinars will air so you can attend live and have your questions answered? Leave me your name and email in the contact form on this page). 
.............................








No comments:

Post a Comment