Ter Scott, BIC Graphic and Halo Branded Solutions wants your business to be #ReboundReady™

I will be meeting with the executives of BIC Graphics on Thursday, July 9th; these are the folks who create the BIC pens and also do the imprinting for businesses like yours to promote your message. I would like your input. What questions do you have about your business reopening with others across the U.S. and as an owner, adjusting to a “new normal.”


Reopening includes balancing health concerns and safety while still providing goods and services that generate revenue. BIC Graphic and I partnered with Halo Branded Solutions is here for you with the best products, and resources to help you be #ReboundReady™. So, if you and are reopening your businesses, I’ll share some ideas live on the following Thursday, July 16th on my Facebook page; ideas you can use to welcome back staff and customers with confidence. To be sure that you are notified of the details, please visit, like and follow the page.


Got questions or comments that I can share either at the BIC meeting or on my Live session with you and others? Let me know in the comments.

Are you here after the date? I should have a link to the replay here; if not please use the contact form on this page and let me know. I will be sure to put it up.

Also, to see awesome all year great pricing on BIC products and more, please CLICK HERE or contact me using the contact form on this page.



(Search Terry Scott Branding and Marketing).

No comments:

Post a Comment