Manufacturing, Funeral Homes, Health Facilities, Golf Courses, Retail, and Dealerships partner with Ask Solutions to save hundreds of thousands of dollars...


You own an awesome business and I, with my company Ask LLC, can save you and earn you thousands of dollars a year with your business.

My name is Terry (Ter) Scott and I will share in 30 seconds the most important message you’ll read today.

First, I and my team at Stryde Solutions have helped thousands of companies reduce expenses and obtain large federal tax incentives that would otherwise go uncaptured.  We’ve saved companies just like yours over $500M.

Your Company Will Save Money On:
Credit Card Processing; Employer Payroll Tax Incentives; Parcel Shipping; Property Owner Tax Incentives; Property Taxes; Waste & Recycling; and Work Comp Insurance and in other areas.  Plus we’ll show you how you can earn up to $9600 per each new hire.



Secondly, I’d like to invite you to join 40,000 satisfied Halo customers.  Wherever you are, HALO delivers solutions that achieve results, exceed expectations, and create success. With creative marketing solutions, quality products and a foundation of total client satisfaction, learn how we can put our industry leadership to work for you!



I hope you’ll see enough value in partnering with me for greater success and use the contact form to get in touch. 

Sincerely,

Ter Scott
Business Advisor/ Resource Consultant
Senior Advisor Stryde Solutions
Halo Branded Solutions Account Exec

No comments:

Post a Comment