How to register for Ter Scott's Coaching or Business Consulting


Hello. If you are on this page, you've been directed here by an advertisement from my social media marketing somewhere. My background and training make me uniquely qualified to both coach and consult you; depending on your position and requirements. 

My years in business and marketing offer a very wide platform to speak from and that's why I offer a friendly, no-pressure phone "intro" for both you and me to see if we're a fit. Even if you think we won't move ahead, I suggest that you set us a session when one is available because I know for certain you will leave with something which will help you. 

The procedure to get started is first to have a short 15 or 30-minute session which I offer at no fee when and if my schedule allows. 

Book your Session: 

If you look at my calendar and it's open, you're good. 

Use the Contact Form on this page: 

Next, use the contact form on this page to give me a "heads up" as to what your area of interest is and what your concerns are; include your email and phone number for your session. Try to contact me with this information at least a day or so in advance. The sooner I get your information, the more time I have to digest it and offer you better coaching or consulting. 

Attend your Session: 

For paid sessions, I'll send you a link for prepayment. Otherwise, for the initial no-fee session, just book your appointment on the calendar, use the contact form stating your concerns and I will call you at your appointed time. CAUTION: Canceling your first/initial phone appointment may result in forfeiture of all future coaching/consulting sessions. 

Then we'll have a session by phone, Skype, or Zoom. 

I will send a follow-up email: 

I will email you in a few days with any added thoughts I may have which we're shared during our session. I will also share pricing details and it's up to you to reply to continue. There is no pressure. If I have to drag someone to be a client, I'll have to drag him or her to their goals. I won't do that. 

Pricing of fees will be emailed after our initial session without obligation or pressure. 

Feel free to use the contact form to ask me questions prior to any coaching or consultation. 

Terry (Ter) Scott
Coach/Consultant


 

No comments:

Post a Comment