Three COVID-19 Webinars and Required Employee Rights Poster; all here, all Free.


Hello. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott. I'm an NFIB rep and offer these informative webinar replays to keep your business viable and ready to prosper now and in the future. These webinars had upwards of 13,000 registrants so I think you'll find them very helpful.

I also have a free poster for you at the bottom of this content. I hope you'll consider becoming a member today if you are not yet a member. My contact information follows along with other things you may find of value.

"Several members have been very happy to get the information and have commented that no one has the detail of information NFIB is providing during these times."




Webinar Recordings now available:


How Small Business, Workers, and Workplaces Should Respond to COVID-19


NFIB COVID-19 Webinar Part II - Congressional and Legal Update for Small Businesses


NFIB Coronavirus Webinar Part III: Financial Resources and Updates for Small Business


There is no better time to support fellow small business owners than right now. Become a member of NFIB. I will walk you through membership enrollment by phone; it only takes a few minutes. Call and leave a message as to the best time to speak with you. 

(Click on my contact info image below to enlarge it for better readability). 

When we speak, I'll also explain all the benefits of being an NFIB member, and you'll get a receipt immediately in your email. 

And also, as my gift to you, I want you to have this free book 
and 30 day trial free with Constant Contact. 

Just request them when enrolling by phone. 

And here's the new poster required by law and presented at no cost to your courtesy of NFIB. (You can print from the image or request a PDF version when you call me to enroll). 


............................

As a Small Business Adviser and Business Resource Consultant, I'm also presenting these "helps". You can simply click on the image for more information or ask me in the comments below. 

First, JUST FOR FUN; I've published a book on Amazon and I'm giving away a SAMPLER of several coloring sheets for you to give to your kids, grand kids, and neighbor kids to keep them happily occupied during this serious time. 












No comments:

Post a Comment