Business owner, you can whine and complain but are you part of the solution?


Thank you for clicking on that link which brought you here.

I see a lot of people on Facebook and other social media unhappy with how their governor is handling the COVID and the shut down and the way businesses are allowed to open if at all; and with what restrictions and new ways that business will be governed here out.

From now on I’m going to copy and paste this after each comment: “Are you a member of NFIB? If not, why not?” Contact me and let’s make your voice heard!

If you got one of these comments from me; please don’t hate me and think I’m out to line my own pockets. I’ve been helping business owners have a voice long before this COVID shutdown and plan to do so for many years to come.

Did you know that before the COVID and the economy was doing so great for small business is partly because of a 20 deduction all businesses (S corps on down) were getting?

And did you know that 20% was ONLY given to small business because one organization stood up for you and said small businesses needed a break too?

That organization I’m talking about is NFIB; the National Federation of Independent Business.

When the COVID shutdown happened and the so-called stimulus monies where being given out, NFIB was there, working around the clock with the legislators to remind them that small business needed to be at the front of the line.

NFIB's mission for 77 years now has been to promote and protect the right of our members to own, operate and grow their businesses.



There is absolutely no excuse not to be a member of NFIB. 
Ter Scott, NFIB Membership Rep. 

You can visit NFIB online but please don't register there. Let me, as your NFIB Membership Rep register you, regardless where you are located in the USA. You'll get my brand of personalized member care by doing so. 

You can visit NFIB.com right now and see all of the resources like webinars and links to information and other valuable information which will help your business WHEN you use and act on it. But know this. Even all of these years when you’ve not been a member NFIB has been working for your business. Imagine what small business might look like today if they hadn’t. And when you become a member, know that you can be as active or inactive as you want. We’ll just squeeze every penny from your membership fee, which you choose, to do the most for your small business and others.

NFIB is nonpartisan and the media on both sides consistently rates NFIB as the most successful business organization in America. So while you are running your business, every day NFIB makes certain that you have a voice at your state capital and in Washington DC.

Please don’t wait.

Contact me to join today. 

You’ll choose your membership fee so let’s discuss a something which works for you. If something on the chart below doesn’t work for you right now, contact me anyway. I am authorized to offer further discounted memberships for the first year when necessary. It’s more important that we have members over dollars. With more we can do more but we need you as a member and you need NFIB to get your voice heard!



Contact me today. I can take your card or check over the phone and you'll get an emailed receipt immediately. Plus I'll even take a moment to help you set up your preferences which only takes about a minute. 

Terry (Ter) Scott NFIB Rep 3A687



Contact me to become a member of NFIB today. Your membership is less than the cost of an employee’s wages for one day or one week; depending on the size of your business. For some it’s less than the cost of the tax their vehicle. Ask me any questions. If I don’t know I WILL FIND THE ANSWER.










Word a Day; B. 

bal·lad
/ˈbaləd/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a poem or song narrating a story in short stanzas. Traditional ballads are typically of unknown authorship, having been passed on orally from one generation to the next as part of the folk culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment