⭐ Terry’s Value Product Pick
Every so often, I come across a product that makes me think:
“For the price, this solves a lot of problems.”
This ORICO 8-in-1 USB-C Docking Station is one of those products.
For around $33, it can turn one USB-C connection on your laptop into a much more capable workstation, including:
Dual HDMI monitor support
Up to 4K @ 60Hz
100W Power Delivery
USB-A and USB-C connections
SD and TF/microSD card readers
A compact design that is easy to carry between the office, home, meetings, or travel
Why I think this is a real value for business people
Many of us are doing more from laptops than ever before.
We may be running Zoom meetings, working with spreadsheets, creating presentations, managing customer information, editing documents, or simply trying to work more efficiently with two monitors instead of one tiny laptop screen.
A docking station like this can help turn a laptop into a more complete desktop-style work setup — without spending hundreds of dollars on a larger docking system.
That is what I look for in a Terry’s Value Product Pick:
Useful. Practical. Affordable. And something that can make your workday a little easier.
I’ll be sharing more of my product recommendations as I find items that I believe offer particularly good value for business owners, entrepreneurs, salespeople, remote workers, and everyday professionals.
And if there is a product you’ve been thinking about buying but you’re not sure which one offers the best value, feel free to ask me.
Send me the product category or a few choices you’re considering, and I may make it one of my next Terry’s Value Product Picks.
Good business isn’t always about spending less.
It’s about getting more value from what you spend.
#TerrysValueProductPick #BusinessTools #SmallBusiness #Entrepreneur #RemoteWork #BusinessTechnology #Productivity #HomeOffice #LaptopAccessories #BusinessValue #SmartBuying #BusinessOwners #Technology #WorkSmarter #ValuePick

No comments:
Post a Comment