Every business needs an advocate; hire yours today and you'll decide the wage!

 

Thank you for owning a business. (1 of 3)

Every business needs an advocate, this is yours.

Ter Scott, America’s #1 Business Resource Consultant

Please note, words in yellow are links that are not yet live. Please return again as this page is still under construction. 

Did you know that there is an organization that fights for your right to own a business here in America? This organization is the voice of small businesses, advocating on behalf of America’s small and independent business owners, both in Washington, D.C., and in all 50 state capitals. This organization is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, and member-driven. Since its founding in 1943, this organization has been exclusively dedicated to small and independent businesses and remains so today.

This organization is NFIB, the National Federation of Independent Business.

Please visit NFIB.com where you can get vital updates and information which directly affects your profits. You can register your business there, but I as your membership rep would like to register you so I can receive credit for doing so and you can be sure that you get all that you are entitled to as a member. When allowing me to register your business I will answer all of your questions and you’ll also receive additional benefits that only I and my team with my own business offer you.

(If your business is already an NFIB member, awesome! You are still invited to be part of my private Facebook page. Is your business located outside of Wisconsin; where I reside? That's fine too. I can still register your business and you will later be served by NFIB phone support or a local rep in the future. This is my way of being assured that no business in America is left behind). 

I state in the title that you can "hire" your business advocate. In a sense that is exactly what you are doing when you become a member of NFIB. "We will be your hardest-working employee". I personally tell every business owner that I meet, "... while you are running your business, NFIB is working every day to make certain your voice is heard in your state capital and in Washington D.C." You actually decide what you'll invest as your yearly membership fee and regardless of what you invest (up to $15,000) with NFIB's "one member, one vote policy" you get the same attention as any other member. So please contact me for more details and let's get you started, or renew your membership today! 

I’ll close here with a special note to those “Internet Entrepreneurs” and those who oversee large corporations to let you know that you too should be a member of NFIB.

  • As an Internet entrepreneur, many of you are making “crazy” money but don’t be fooled into thinking that you are exempt from government regulation. Your business can come down like a “house of cards” in one or two days with just one bad law enacted. NFIB membership is based on “the number of employees” which really pertains to those “brick and mortar” business owners; it is also based on what you “can afford”. Please consider this when becoming a member and choose a yearly membership fee that is appropriate to what you make per year; up to $15000.
  • As an overseer of a corporation, the above paragraph applies to you, but I also want to add that your business was not always a “large” company. You started “small” so please don’t forget where your roots are. Become an NFIB member to help support other small businesses coming up; which make up 99.9% of employer businesses.

I sincerely wish all businesses, whether small, Internet-based, or large corporations great prosperity.

Terry Scott NFIB Rep 3A687

Contact me using the contact form on this page or my cellphone in the image below. 

You can also learn more about my thoughts on NFIB at my article here. 

Join a private community of like-minded business owners who are NFIB members in good standing here. You’ll get my free tips and live coaching from time to time and so much more. (This is a different Facebook group than my AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM group and my Stryde Solutions Group which you can also join. Read about both below).



NOTE: Terry (Ter) Scott is a membership rep for NFIB and not an official spokesperson for the organization. He speaks only as a membership rep and a business owner himself from his own experiences and in no way is this content necessarily reflects or is that of the NFIB organization. 

As a business owner, you wear many hats. You are also a marketer and overseer of your profits. I and my team at Ask LLC (All Solutions Known) these two services to assist you:

  • Save time, money, and hassle when ordering from thousands of imprinted branded solutions. AskHaloforImprintsDOTCOM. Read my article for more details. Go directly to the site and get started. Request free shipping on your first order (as my gift to you in advance) so we can show you what our other 40,000 satisfied customers already know.
  • Recapture lost monies overspent on usual business expenses and stop the “money leaks”. This is real money that you can put right back into your business for the necessary cash flow. My team and I at Stryde Solutions will even search out all possible solutions and programs for which your business is qualified. Read my article for more details. Go directly to the site and get started. 
Ask LLC (All Solutions Known) offers many products and services to help business owners succeed. We serve businesses and companies from the very small 1 to 2 person types to large corporations. 

…………………

Want to know all the products and services that Ask LLC offers (updated frequently)? CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment