Terry Scott of Ask LLC offers products and services in the "A" category for Advocacy...

 

 Today is about the "A"...


From time to time I have to take a break to see where I am and who I am and what it is that I offer to my clients.

I will tell you that from a marketing standpoint, you should not be doing what I do; as in offering three separate things instead of one. People can not understand easily and for me, it takes more work to "focus". This has come over many years and I realize that this is who I am and I just have to go with it.

So what I do is much like a three legged stool, which by itself is good because a stool requires three legs to be functional. My challenge is that I have to devote equal time with each leg so the stool is balanced.

My clients sometimes make it harder becuase they want help with one of the legs more than the other two so I must work to educate them to do all three.

My business is All Solutions Known LLC with the acronym of ASK very intentional. I'm known as the ABC Business Consultant which has sometimes confused me with working for a large media broadcasting service or with having to do with business basics. The later is more on track, because having an understanding of these ABCs will definitely give any business person and any business a great foundation.

A is for Advocacy. I assist people in aligning their lives and business with a cause bigger than themselves and their business. Running a business really should be more than making a profit (and making a profit is the number one goal with any business). That "more" is helping others and the way we do so is aligning with a cause.

I want to caution you here. Aligning with a cause is not aligning with a group. You can not please everyone so when you please one group you will alienate the other. A cause is like helping unwed moms, a community garden or something like that. Put some thought into this. If you want to run it by me or other readers of this blog, leave you comments below.

When you advocate for a cause you can promote it, you can make money from it and for it. Your business might even be built on a cause!

You cause may change. I've always been for small business and keeping government out of your back pocket so in the past I was a representative for NFIB and NWYC; two probusiness groups.

Currently I advocate for two causes.

The first is keeping people safe.

I am a master care partner for Electronic Care Giver (ECG). Electronic Caregiver ensures coordinated care when loved ones are transitioning between hospital, long term care, assisted living facilities, and home. There are many products and services that ECG offers that I can provide, but I mainly offer an exclusive service that is focused on connecting providers and patients with the combination of Chronic Care Management and Remote Patient Monitoring with 24/7 Emergency Response, to increase engagement, early-identify health anomalies and declines, expedite informed response, and enable personalized care; mostly done with a personal emergency response monitor.

If you know of, or are someone who lives alone who could benefit by 24/7 monitoring at home or on the go, please use the contact form on this page and we can discuss options. This could be a senior, someone going off to college, or a child alone after school. 


As a business owner, being an advocate for one truly great cause should be plenty but because I'm "me", I have another. My other cause is affordable legal care.

Years ago I was a member of LegalShield and loved it. I had some things happen in my life and had to discontinue my membership. When I researched it so I could rejoin, I found that as an insurance agent and some other criteria that I could become a broker for the service and a benefits consultant offering the plans to businesses for their employees. So, I immediately did what was required to add this to my advocacy.


As an individual you no longer have to deny yourself access to an attorney because of high cost. And you can be less stressed because you can call and speak with an attorney about something, get it settled and move forward.

There are also plans for business people. It is mostly the same but of course as a business owner you have other types of questions and needs.

There are so many, many things that LegalShield offers. I strongly encourage you to check out the links below to get more information. As an indidual it is less than $30 bucks a month and as a business owner the cost is less than $50 a month.


OR...



Elsewhere, I will share with you the "B" for Branding and "C" for Cash Flow Strategies. In the future I plan to speak more about B for Branding and C for Cash Flow but for now I encourage you to click on each to learn more. 


CASH FLOW 

Thanks. Ter Scott 






No comments:

Post a Comment